Are you in the house building market? Do you need to make a decision on what type of windows and doors you are going to install? No need to worry, we discuss the benefits of both options below. The bonus is that you can have a hybrid choice, taking advantage of the best attributes of both aluminium and wood.
Currently Aluminium windows is the preferred window choice in todays building market.
- Modern look – With clean lines and even a minimalistic take on modern houses, the aluminium windows appearance fits perfectly in this look. Its strength allows windows to have a greater ratio of glass to frame allowing you to maximise your views.
- Power to Weight Ratio – The aluminium window is both lightweight as well as incredibly strong. The day to day use of these windows is effortless as you open and close your windows with ease.
- Durability and Maintenance – Aluminium windows are very easy to maintain. Their paintjob lasts a long time and the shape of the frame keeps in tact for many years.
Choosing wood for your doors is our advice for the below reasons.
- Everlasting look – A wooden door has a straight up appeal to it. It comes across as super sturdy due to its weight per ounce. It takes a serious gust of wind to move a wooden door when compare to an aluminium framed door. It’s the Mercedes Benz door of home materials. Its important to have a statement piece as your front door as it gives people an idea of what to expect when entering your home and the Wooden look certainly gives this effect.
- Natural beauty – The wooden door will give your home a warm, nature like feel. It helps give your home character and makes it feel less artificial.
- Eco-friendly – Wooden doors have a slight impact on the environment when compared to the aluminium industry. It is far more sustainable in comparison and makes you feel like you are protecting the environment when opting for wood.
Your homes is a place where you spend a great deal of time, so think carefully before choosing which material to go for, for your windows and doors.